Monday, January 5, 2009

February's Wives Club!

Hello Ladies!

So how excited is everyone for our first Wives Club event on our own?! I want to thank Angie for volunteering to host this month-it is going to be so much fun! For those of you who do not know, I won a FREE POLE PARTY from Adult Dance and Fitness for 10 people and I would like to use that opportunity to host February's Wives Club!
The party will be held February 7 at 8:00pm at Adult Dance & Fitness located at 3049 Harrison Boulevard. Since it is free, I am asking that everyone bring $5 for a tip for their time and please R.S.V.P to me as space is limited.
For any of you who are hesitant to try this class...JUST DO IT! I have been with many people who were shy or thought it was something vulgar, but it's not I promise! It is a fun way to hang out with your girlfriends and get in a little workout as well. The dress is shorts, no lotions or oils, and bare feet.
Hope to see you all there!

XOXO,
Deanna

3 comments:

MoRgAn! said...

I AM SUPER EXCITED!! YAHOO! This will be so so much fun! I CAN'T wait! Thanks for using your winnings to help us girls have a gREAT night out! I will be there!

Nikki Lovell said...

You know that I plan to be there.

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

Yes Yes Yes how fun